Re: curl/libcurl http post problem

From: Prasad J Pandit <prasad.pandit_at_comat.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 16:11:14 +0530 (IST)

On Tue, 15 Apr 2008, Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> If you set an environment variable curl will catch that. It can't know
> how you set it.

   Of-course it can not. But Problem is, when I export $http_proxy, curl is
unable to read the data file, and when I un-export(export -n) the
variable, curl is able to read the data file.

> Is the proxy or not proxy connected to your posting problem? I thought the
> proxy problem was about curl not figuring out you use a proxy?

   No, it is not connected to my posting problem. It's something else,
forget it!

> Wget is using http 1.0 so of course it won't get any chunked encoded
> response. You can try curl with enforced http 1.0 to compare.

   Yes, `$ curl -0 ...' worked. I'll use that(HTTP-1.0)

Thanks! :)

--
Regards
   - Prasad