Re: Re: Working with curl connections as with sockets.
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 10:57:40 +0400
Here is the updated patch. Changes from the previous version:
- 'void*' and 'const void*' used instead of char* and const char*;
- 'reqlen' argument renamed to 'buflen' (it IS the buffer length);
- man pages updated accordingly.
Because Curl_write() accepts argument of type 'void*', and not 'const
void*', there is a warning when you compile with GCC:
easy.c: In function `curl_easy_send':
easy.c:1131: warning: passing arg 3 of `Curl_write' discards qualifiers
from pointer target type
In future, it would be nice to change 'void*' to 'const void*' for
Curl_write() and other functions that are not supposed to modify the
buffers. So, the warning could serve as a reminder. :)
Please feel free to comment.
- application/octet-stream attachment: sendrecv.diff
- application/octet-stream attachment: curl_easy_recv.3
- application/octet-stream attachment: curl_easy_send.3