How to enable non blocking mode in curl

From: Ajeet kumar.S <ajeetkumar.s_at_jasmin-infotech.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 18:46:18 +0530

Hi All;

        Thank you all for your supports. I am trying to connect to
streaming server through openssl. I saw we are not able to receive
application data packet in one platform and different platform I saw we are
not able to receive first packet of application data(ssl) other
application data it is receiving. So I thing that is due to curl is by
default working on blocking mode. So I want try to enable nonblocking mode.

Let me know how to enable nonblocking mode in curl and avoid loosing
application data.

 Thank you.

Regards,

--Ajeet Kumar Singh