SCP and SFTP tests?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 14:04:31 +0100 (CET)

Hey friends,

Over in the libssh2 camp, there have been some pretty drastic speed
improvements recently (4-10 times faster transfers than libssh2 1.0 have been
measured) and as I know a lot of you use libssh2 for powering the SCP and SFTP
transfers libcurl can do, I figure it could be a good idea to mention this
here!

I would love to get some further testing of the current CVS version of libssh2
so that we can release a 1.1 in a few days with greater confidence.

If CVS isn't for you, get a daily snapshot from here:

         http://daniel.haxx.se/projects/libssh2/snapshots.html

And to read some of my blurb about the actual performance work, go here:

         http://daniel.haxx.se/blog/2009/03/16/libssh2-upped-a-notch/

And please take any problems, reports or cheering to the libssh2-devel list!