Re: php-curl script not working in firefox

From: Michael Wood <esiotrot_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 11:23:55 +0200

On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 10:59 AM, Rajeev Kumar <rajisstillhere_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> I am a newbie to curl so plz dont mind if my question is silly.
>
> I m trying to write a  php-curl script which can automatically login in some
> site.
> When i run this script in my firefox(ver 2.0.0.2) it doesnt work but when i
> run this in terminal
> #php script.php
> it works fine!!!
>
> why is it so????
> how do i fix this???

This will have nothing to do with Firefox, but rather the web server
you are using. If this works from the command line, then it seems
this is the wrong mailing list to ask your question.

Ask on a mailing list relevant to your web server, and provide them
with more information. Don't just say it doesn't work. Tell them HOW
it doesn't work. What error messages do you get (in the browser and
in the web server logs) etc. Also tell them what your script prints
out when you run it from the command line.

--
Michael Wood <esiotrot_at_gmail.com>