Re: set custom http header with no value without quote

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 09:04:49 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 18 Aug 2009, Yoshinari Takaoka wrote:

> I want to add http header with no content "without quotes" like
> "Header_Foo:". But as far as I look into manual and libcurl sources, I could
> not find any way to do so. To add a http header with no content, I must make
> the content be two quotes: "".
>
> Only way to do so is to customize libcurl source(lib/http.c) directly? Or
> any workaround exists?

I recall we've discussed this in the past and someone came up with a pretty
decent work-around, but I just can't seem to remember how it was.

The current way is not really supporting adding an "empty" header. If you
can't figure out a work-around, I'll be open for introducing a more proper and
documented way on how to achieve this. Of course we would also need to decide
how that proper way would work.