Re: NSS and configure and pkg-config

From: Guenter <lists_at_gknw.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 17:39:43 +0200

Hi Kamil,
Kamil Dudka schrieb:
> On Monday 31 of August 2009 16:26:51 Guenter wrote:
>> so where can we seek for such a guru? :)
>
> A few of them are just sitting in my office :-) But first I need to educate
> myself about cross-compile vs. autoconf/pkgconfig to figure out what we
> actually need to ask for...
ahhh, great! Then the hint from my friend might be useful:
in CURL_TEST_PKGCONFIG there's a test, and package config
is always ignored with cross-compile; that's in curl's aclocal.m4 ...
so what we would is this:
another check if PKG_CONFIG_PATH is set and if so then this should
overwrite anything else; I mean if someone sets PKG_CONFIG_PATH then
this should make clear that he also wants to use it; perhaps the check
could even be more sensible and check for $host_os appearing in
PKG_CONFIG_PATH which would make sure that it is the right path...

http://www.gknw.net/mirror/curl/win32/curl-7.19.6-nss-ssh2-idn-zlib-static-bin-w32.7z

> I think libcurl-NSS could be quite useful even on Windows. You can e.g. share
> your certificate database among FireFox and libcurl based applications...
yes.

Gün.