Re: CURLE_PARTIAL_FILE error for large files

From: Srinivasan <srinivasan_at_vembu.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2009 13:15:04 +0530

> Well, something breaks the transfers in the middle and libcurl
detects that.
> You can probably use wireshark or a similar tool to figure out what's
> happening on the network. It could be firewall/NAT-related, but given
the lack
> of details in this mail it is downright impossible for us to even guess.

Hi,

I identified the cause for the problem.

It seems that the problem is in our network where some external forces
abort the connection while the file is actively downloading (identified
by using some network analyzer). I have tested my application many times
in other networks (like AWS EC2 instance) and the issue haven't reproduced.

Thanks for all your help.

Regards,
Srini