RTSP unit tests, and some bugfixes

From: Chris Conroy <Chris.Conroy_at_hillcrestlabs.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 18:11:28 -0500

The attached patch includes test suite support for RTSP. (Tests
567-571). All of the RTSP tests are implemented in C on the client side
since RTSP is not (and probably won't ever be able to be) part of the
cURL command line.

Along the way, I fixed a couple of things
1) Removed extra whitespace in a couple of RTSP requests.

2) Fixed RTP parsing when RTP data occurs after header or content data.
(This includes checking for excess data in a non-pipelined read).

3) Fixed calculation of k->bytecount in the event that some body data is
written out of k->headerbuf. The old code would write this as body data
but not count it. Since the RTP parsing is sensitive to the excess data
calculations, I discovered this while fixing #2. (This bug is
independent of the RTSP stuff, but the RTP code exposed it when I was
working on #2).

4) Fixed erroneous "Empty Reply" errors during an RTSP RECEIVE (by
passing premature as TRUE to http_done within rtsp_done)

5) Brought the CURLOPT_INTERLEAVEFUNCTION/DATA documentation up to date
with the code. (It behaves more like the other functions now)

--Chris