Re: Memory leaks

From: Julian Kranz <julian_at_juliankranz.de>
Date: Sun, 04 Apr 2010 12:57:20 +0200

> "still reachable" != "definitely lost"
>
> Is the amount of leaked memory growing per request?
>
> Kamil

As far as I can see it's not growing. But I still think it's bad. "Still
reachable" means that global variables still point to allocaed memory.
But as I don't want to continue using curl at that point (the
application is exiting), it should not be keeping any memory right now.

This is what you've got your curl_global_cleanup() for, isn't it? As
this function does not have any argument, it will only free memory that
would be "still reachable" in the end otherwise.

Julian