RE: Libcurl dalays SYN (HTTP connection timeout)

From: conchi <conchi.felipe_at_lanaccess.es>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 14:08:24 +0200

It is a bit difficult for me to use now the ptrace.
I attach you my simple test program.
It is MFC simple project in VS.
If you compile and run it you can see that sometimes the request fails.
When this happens if you see it with a network sniffer, you can see that
really the SYN has been delayed....

Maybe it is Windows TCP stack, I don't know......