Re: syntax or example of CURLOPT_HTTPGET

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 10:35:04 -0700

On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 08:11:54PM +0530, Rajanikanth wrote:
> Actually I am wrote 2 sample programs. One is for sending the
> data using CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS (which is working fine & tested by connecting to
> a sample URL). Instead of using sample URL, I wrote second sample program
> (socket program) to get/receive the data here. But I am getting the following
> error while testing.
>
> URL using bad/illegal format or missing URL

I don't understand your test scenario. Are you saying that the second sample
program is a server that talks to the first one? What do you mean
"get/receive data here"? "Here" is the curl-library mailing list, last time
I checked. If you post your source code here, we'd have a better idea of
what you're trying to accomplish.

>>> Dan