Gopher support for cURL (patches)

From: Cameron Kaiser <spectre_at_floodgap.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 08:41:13 -0700 (PDT)

I spoke with Daniel offlist and wrote up initial support for the Gopher
protocol this week. While Gopher may be an antiquated protocol for many,
there are still around 150 active servers still out there, it is a simple
alternative for file collections, it makes cURL increasingly more
comprehensive, and it is a simple template to build other protocols from.
It can also be used for other protocols indirectly (example:
gopher://sdf.org:79/0cdkaiser for finger protocol).

Two patches are attached, the main one, and a quickie where I noticed that
I forgot gopher.h in Makefile.inc after I committed the first set. You can
test it against the known servers list at gopher.floodgap.com if you like.

  Cameron Kaiser * Floodgap Systems * www.floodgap.com * ckaiser_at_floodgap.com