Re: Listing many many files in dir with pattern matching

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 18:58:42 -0700

Mehmet Bozkurt wrote:
> Today I use CURLOPT_WILDCARDMATCH when I want to list files in a directory
> according to a given pattern, such as *.txt.

CURLOPT_WILDCARDMATCH isn't used for that, only for downloading multiple
files. John Utz asked the identical question today; please refer to that
thread.

> I get a stack overflow exception due to the recursion in ftp.c:: static
> CURLcode wc_statemach(struct connectdata *conn)

I just checked in an improvement to this function, to reduce the stack usage
and provide hints to allow compilers to easier perform tail call recursion
optimization which should (at least on some platforms) eliminate stack
overflows.

>>> Dan