Re: Windows CE

From: Vincent Torri <vincent.torri_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2011 09:21:11 +0100

On Wed, Dec 29, 2010 at 5:15 PM, Graeme Burton
<graeme_burton_1_at_yahoo.co.uk>wrote:

> I'm using Visual Studio 2005.
>
> I'm using the wcecomp library of Maurice Kalinowski, and I had to make a
> few minor changes to the properties as I'm trying to build a static library
> rather than a DLL.
>
> The code compiles and builds without error, but doesn't run properly, which
> prompted my questions about unit tests.
>
> As I said, I'll document all the changes I made once I've got it working.

I just looked at wcecompat and remarked that it is released under the LGPL
licence. libcurl is released under the MIT/X based licence. Which means
that any code that is using wcecompat will be LGPL.

I don't know if it's important for you, or not, but I think it was worth
mentioning it.

I have written a similar lib based on a BSD like library. But it's purpose
is to be used with a set of library and I don't want to expand it (i want it
to be as small as possible)

Vincent Torri