Re: Porting CURL to the AirplaySDK environment

From: Vsevolod Novikov <novikov_at_doroga.tv>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 18:45:12 +0300

Patch for 7.21.3 is applied. All available tests for asynch resolvers
are passed on my host (Linux Ubuntu), threaded as well as c-ares. Now
the only few files depend on c-ares, and all of them are really depend
on it, like version.c f.e. ... except easy.c, which contains
never-evaluated #ifdef. Anyway, resolver customizing can now be isolated
in curl_config.h, setup.h, and host....c files.

Probably more intensive memory-loss and early-stage-request-cancelation
tests are required ...

Regards,
Vsevolod