Re: Mac OS 32-bit libcurl (was Re: use libcurl source files directly rather than link with library)

From: Michael Wood <esiotrot_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 09:14:59 +0200

On 30 May 2011 02:04, Tom Bishop, Wenlin Institute <tangmu_at_wenlin.com> wrote:
[...]
> Oh, you're right, thanks! Still, I'm getting the same result with:
>
> % set CFLAGS="-arch i386"
> % ./configure --disable-shared
[...]

I see you're using Csh. Not sure if the above is interacting badly
with Csh. Try doing it this way to see if it makes a difference for
you:

http://www.gnu.org/s/hello/manual/autoconf/Compilers-and-Options.html#Compilers-and-Options
http://www.gnu.org/s/hello/manual/autoconf/Defining-Variables.html#Defining-Variables

or maybe try "setenv" instead of "set".

I haven't used csh in a long time, so I'm not sure if the above will help.

--
Michael Wood <esiotrot_at_gmail.com>