Re: POST, 100 continue, and 404

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2011 20:13:39 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 7 Jul 2011, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> Ah, it struck me that I kind of overdid my fix. I'll change it and get back
> with a revised one soon. I still believe the one I posted should work.

Update: I'm still working on this issue. I made a different fix but it caused
test cases to fail, and while researching why it would do that (causing a hair
loss as it took me a while) I realized that some tests already are being
treated wrongly by the test server although we don't discover that in the
tests currently.

I'll proceed and polish the HTTP test server somewhat first so that it acts as
it should.

I'll get back with more info once I have any.