Re: Segfault downloading two files with "-O -J"

From: Yang Tse <yangsita_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 13:22:34 +0200

2011/8/21 Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> Thanks. I've pushed commit 61ae7e9ce77a now which I believe now makes the
> fix more complete. Sorry about that.

And from commit 61ae7e9ce77a description:

> At times HEADERFUNCTION+HEADERDATA was set only to have only
> HEADERDATA set in the subsequent loop which could cause a NULL
> to get sent as userdata to 'header_callback' which wasn't made
> to handle that.
>
> Now HEADERFUNCTION is explicitly set to NULL if it isn't set to
> the callback.

Something I'm wondering...

Shouldn't this take in account that there might exist cached data due
to write being paused, or no longer paused but still with cached data,
when the header write callback is reset on the fly, and somehow deal
with it?

--
-=[Yang]=-