Re: your mail

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 08:31:05 -0800

On Fri, Jan 06, 2012 at 05:56:55PM +0530, Brad Mann wrote:
> I am implementing Google docs functionality in my application using
> libcurl and for the same I need to send the file in chunks to their
> server. Problem is that I am not able to do the same.

When you say "chunks" are you talking about HTTP chunked encoding or
application- level chunks? Because libcurl will handle HTTP chunks on
its own, and automatically--there's no need (in fact, no way) to call
curl_easy_perform() several times to do it. If it's application-level
chunks (with several different curl_easy_perform() calls), then the
application will be involved. But, libcurl should handle all the headers
itself, including Content-Length and Content-Range, based on other
curl_easy_setopt options.

>>> Dan