Re: Multiple requests on Same CURL handle fails.

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 20:08:10 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 13 Feb 2012, Prabu RM wrote:

> *Issue:* Multiple request methods say HEAD & PUT in a single CURL reusing
> handle fails and throws errors like below.

> <Error><Code>RequestTimeout</Code><Message>Your socket connection to
> the server was not read from or written to within the timeout period.

So how long time is it between the invokes? And where is that XML error coming
from?

> We could see when we use same CURL handle the Content-Length request header
> added in HEAD request header followed by PUT request. See in attached file.
> What brings requests headers mess up when using same CURL handle.

First, you really shouldn't set your own Content-Length header as that
most often just confuses libcurl and might in fact be a reason for
problems you experience. Secondly, resulting in duplicate headers is a bug I
believe we already have fixed in later libcurl releases.