Re: Curl + Visual Studio 2010 - Application fails to initialize

From: Lars Nilsson <chamaeleon_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 17:47:55 -0500

On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 4:04 PM, eli <netloc_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Lars,
>
> On both the PC and the laptop Dependency Walker can't find IESHIMS.DLL
> and WER.DLL. It was my initial suspicion, that some DLLs are missing.
> But since its the same DLLs on both machines I don't think this is the
> reason.

IESHIMS.DLL and WER.DLL reported missing is normal. However, When I do
it, I see LIBSASL.DLL missing as well, which is not included in the
zip, and is used by openldap.dll.

I should say that I don't use Windows binaries. I build from source
when I need a version of libcurl, so I have no first-hand experience
with this problem.

Lars Nilsson