Re: Linking issue

From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 10:34:26 -0800

i just did this the other day and sorry i am just running out the door but
if i recall correctly, there was a "library" directory that contained the
project for just libcurl.

I was able to build the lib and dlls from that (both flavors worked)

the instructions on how to build libcurl on windows failed for me though
with the same error message, but i was able to get around it via the above.