Re: Test 500: Mismatch between generated and expected output

From: Yang Tse <yangsita_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 14:23:51 +0200

On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 12:26 PM, Marc Hoersken <info_at_marc-hoersken.de> wrote:

> As I am not familiar with how to add a corresponding wildcard match to
> the test500 file, I would like to ask someone else to either update
> the expected output file or consider removing the time output from the
> test.

What you are asking is the same as completely removing test # 500.

The test is supposed to verify that some libcurl internal timestamps
are generated and properly ordered. When this doesn't happen the test
fails with the output you are seeing.

Reasons for #500 failure can be, some libcurl internal problem, badly
implemented time source function, not a good enough time function on
system, very fast machine, and probably others.

--
-=[Yang]=-