Re: I want to close the feature window

From: Yves Arrouye <yarrouye_at_expedia.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 16:21:47 -0800

Did you get a chance to look at my patch for OAuth 2.0 support? I'm
interested in pushing this. As I sent to you in email after you requested
a path to my clone of curl, I am perfectly willing to move the convenience
functions (most or all---see email) out of libcurl and into the tool until
someone asks (if ever!) for them.

YA
ญญญ
Learn about GPT services and architectures on Confluence.
<http://confluence/display/GPT/GPT+Architecture>