Re: curl_multi_socket_action, epoll and HTTP redirect

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 23:48:03 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 7 Mar 2013, Erik Johansson wrote:

>> Heh, you already did. I just didn't read properly - sorry. I'll give it
>> some closer look soonish. I'm just burried under a huge backlog atm...
>
> Would me reporting a proper bug help you in any way?

I thought that is what you already did!

Helping out really good would be digging into the code and figuring it why the
bug occurs...

(We have 17 open bug reports in the bug tracker, a couple of more on the
mailing list and a handful of feature patches being worked on, all submitted
before your bug report and all cry for attention...)