Re: SSL error after fork()

From: anon anon <anonemailforward15466_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 14:18:50 -1000

While I was narrowing down the source of the problem, I had a tiny
FUSE-based driver with only the init function implemented. I made a https
request in `main` before `fuse_main` was called ("return fuse_main(..." is
the last line in `main`) and a second https request in `init`, which is
called in the child process after `fork`. I checked the FUSE source and it
does call fork.

While typing this I found out that calling `curl_global_cleanup` before
`fork` and `curl_global_init` again after fork fixes it.