Re: [new feature] Maximum limitation of cookies.

From: Frank Meier <frank.meier_at_ergon.ch>
Date: Tue, 07 May 2013 09:21:23 +0200

On 07/05/13 07:40, YAMADA Yasuharu wrote:
> You mean, this limit for cookie jar file size? or memory size?
I just thought about a memory limit (the sum of memory that is used by
all cookies).
I don't know how the cookie store is organized internally but in the
essence it would be something like: strlen(cookie_name) +
strlen(cookie_value) + ..domain.. + ..path.. + ... for all cookies.

There are even further limits we could think of:
- maximum size of one cookie
- cookie store limit (memory and count) for one domain/host

but since your initial post suggests you want be on the safe side for
embedded systems, a global limit for the whole store would suffice.

cheers, Frank