Re: Problems cross compiling curl-7.33.0 with polarssl-1.3.2 support.

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2013 14:48:32 +0100

On Sat, Dec 07, 2013 at 03:12:36PM -0800, Nacho Man wrote:
> I have a question. When I use polarssl-1.2.8 instead of polarssl-1.3.2, it
> builds fine. No errors. Could the problem have something to do with me
> including the <polarssl/compat-1.2.h> and <polarssl/config.h> header files?
> Maybe something of the older functions aren't getting properly converted to the
> newer functions? Just a thought.

It's probably some corner case in the build tools that happens to be triggered
on some weird combination of factors. Using the older source changes the memory
allocations or object order or something so that the tool manages to get by
without crashing. The non-x86 tools don't get as much use as the x86 ones, so
it's more common to run into issues like this when using them. You could
try changing the build flags, the order of the build objects etc. to try to
coax the newer polarssl to build.

>>> Dan