File upload error SFTP.

From: john gloster <glosterj9_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 20:01:13 +0530

Hi,

My environment is as follows:

libcurl/7.19.7 NSS/3.14.0.0 zlib/1.2.3 libidn/1.18 libssh2/1.4.2

(1)I am not able to upload files of size around 85.71MB(89882670)

I see "Failed sending data to the peer".
What is the maximum size of the file that i can successfully upload using
SFTP?

(2)Moreover, with smaller file also i frequently receive the following
error.

Error in the SSH layer(CURLE_SSH)

However, i noticed that the file was uploaded properly(as far as file size
is concerned) when this error occurs.
Does this mean that the uploaded file could be corrupt and hence must not
be considered for processing even if the uploaded file size is same as the
source file?

(3) During RENAME operation under SFTP i see that error code is
CURLE_REMOTE_FILE_NOT_FOUND even though the file is renamed to destination
path.
I set the source file path as the CURLOPT_URL for rename operation.

(3) Is CURLINFO_SIZE_UPLOAD based on number of bytes written to SFTP
Destination disk?

Thanks in advance.