RE: Added SSPI support for DIGEST-MD5

From: Steve Holme <steve_holme_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2014 12:45:46 +0100

On Sun, 6 Apr 2014, Steve Holme wrote:

> However, I would appreciate a quick code review of where I
> have used the hostname from the data->easy_conn->host in
> curl_sasl_sspi.c:113 as it doesn’t appear to work under the
> test suite given that one of the tests generated the following
> response message:
>
> As can be seen the uri is corrupt :(

Whilst this originally worked for me I have now managed to reproduce it under Windows - I'm still not sure what is different now and why it worked back in April especially given that host is a struct :(

As such I have pushed a fix - commit aa6be2ef13.

Any comments whether I should be using the name (as I have) or dispname members and if any further encoding is required - would be appreciated.

Kind Regards

Steve