Re: Questions about http2

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 00:34:30 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 19 Mar 2015, Anders Bakken wrote:

> Is there any way to set http2 dependency/priorities using libcurl?

Not yet, no.

> If I am mistaken, is there an example on how to do this somewhere? If I am
> not mistaken, is there a plan to add something for this?

Right now we don't even multiplex HTTP/2, but I certainly want to get that
added and when we do we need to add a way to set and change both priorities
and dependencies.

More and better HTTP/2 support has been on my roadmap plan[1] for a while but
things just tend to pop up and block me from getting to it... :-/

That said, I'll of course appreciate help if anyone feels like stepping
forward to assist in making it happen!

[1] = http://curl.haxx.se/dev/roadmap.html