feature window is closing on Wednesday!

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2015 13:15:12 +0200 (CEST)

Hi friends,

In order to package and ship 7.45.0 in time and with a minimum of bugs, we
close the window for new features/changes this coming Wednesday. That signals
the start of 4 weeks during which we only merge bug fixes into master.

If you have outstanding patches/work for features you really want merged,
please remind us or just wave with your hands a bit higher. Otherwise we'll
open the window again at next release day and can merge then. Just the way we
always do.

Of course we can still discuss, review and work on features in the mean time
so that they will be ready by the time they can get merged.

Happy hacking!