curl-and-php

ASPX Active Directory Authentication Help

From: Ron Whiteleather <ronw_at_harlemunited.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 15:37:52 -0400

Hi All,

I have an ASPX application that I am able to login to via PHP and
libcURL and the "home" page is returned. I also believe that it is
passing an active directory cookie used for authentication. My problem
is that when I try to "navigate" to the next page, I get automatically
redirected to the login page. I believe this is because I am not
passing the authentication information back properly as part of my
second request but I am not clear on how to do it.

Ron