curl-and-php

RE: ASPX Active Directory Authentication Help

From: <vah330_at_excite.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 22:49:43 -0400 (EDT)

I had a similar problem and found a suggestion at the PHP site ( http://www.php.net/manual/en/ref.curl.php - comment by dweingart at pobox dot com) which worked for me.

Set the cookiejar option as follows.

curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_COOKIEJAR, "-");

I hope it helps.

Dan O.

Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 15:37:52 -0400
From: "Ron Whiteleather"
Subject: ASPX Active Directory Authentication Help

Hi All,

I have an ASPX application that I am able to login to via PHP and libcURL and the "home" page is returned. I also believe that it is passing an active directory cookie used for authentication. My problem is that when I try to "navigate" to the next page, I get automatically redirected to the login page. I believe this is because I am not passing the authentication information back properly as part of my second request but I am not clear on how to do it.

 --- END Previous Message ---

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com