curl-users

ANNOUNCE: curl 6.5

From: Daniel Stenberg <Daniel.Stenberg_at_haxx.nu>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 09:50:03 +0100 (MET)

Yes

I'm pleased to announce that I've just packaged and uploaded the curl 6.5
tarball. Get the packages from http://curl.haxx.nu as usual.

I would also like to take this oppurtunity to push for the low traffic curl
announce mailing list that from now on will be used for announcing new
versions (as well as the main mailing list of course). No more personal mails
will be sent about new releases.

As usual, I am dependent on helpful people for the ports and binary packages
to appear on the curl site, and until they have had the time to help, there
will only be the source archive available for 6.5.

--
   Daniel Stenberg - http://www.contactor.se/~dast - +46-705-44 31 77