curl-users

RE: build-openssl.bat script not working with openSSL 1.1.0

From: Christien Groff <Christien.Groff_at_irdinc.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2016 19:03:18 +0000

-----Original Message-----
From: Ray Satiro via curl-users [mailto:curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se]
Sent: September 7, 2016 12:39 PM
To: curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se
Cc: Ray Satiro <raysatiro_at_yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: build-openssl.bat script not working with openSSL 1.1.0

I will report the issue. Is this the correct place? https://github.com/curl/curl/issues and thanks for the link to the issue about the library names changing. For my current project, I will likely just stick with the older version of OpenSSL for the time being, but hopefully have some time to see about getting the new version working.