curl-users

Re: Avoiding sharing connections with multi_handle

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2017 23:51:50 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 24 Jan 2017, Corey Kasten wrote:

> I have an application using libcurl (version 7.35.0-1ubuntu2.9)

Then you should rather use the curl-library mailing list, as that's where the
other libcurl hackers and users hang out!

> I do not have the ability to actually connect to a bunch of distinct
> servers, so I am testing by having each easy_handle transfer to a server at
> localhost.

Easiest? Add a bunch of virtual hosts to localhost simply by adding new names
to 127.0.0.1 in /etc/hosts and configure your web server to deal with them.
curl will only reuse connections based on them being made to the same name
(and port etc).