curl-and-php

Re: curl for php installation

From: Teddy A Jasin <teddy_at_efusion.com.sg>
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2001 14:18:53 +0800

Hi,

any one can help me??? i need this curl installation to be set up....
why cant my php detect the curl? even though i already follow the curl
php installation closely?...

if i'm not wrong php4.02 support curl right?? can anyone tell me where can i
get that?? I cant find it in php site too...

thanks
Teddy

At 04:43 PM 10/2/2001 +0200, Daniel Stenberg wrote:
>On Tue, 2 Oct 2001, Teddy A Jasin wrote:
>
> > i tried installing curl on my linux system and i've rebuild the php but
> > the curl doesnt show up?.
>
>Have you tried following The Holy Install Instruction?
>
> http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/php/install.html
>
>--
> Daniel Stenberg -- curl groks URLs -- http://curl.haxx.se/

Teddy A Jasin