curl-and-php

Re: Cookies

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 13:08:40 +0200 (MET DST)

On Fri, 12 Oct 2001, Jeff B wrote:

> Hi.. I'd really appreciate some help with my curl session trying to use
> CURLOPT_COOKIEFILE. It seems that I cannot get cURL to write or use a
> cookie file.

Now, how did you come to that conclusion?

What cookies did you have in your cookie.txt file that were supposed to get
sent? How did the cookie.txt file looke like? What did the HTTP request
libcurl sent look like? What libcurl version is this? What operating system
are you using? Are you sure "cookie.txt" is the correct path to your existing
cookie/header file?