curl-and-php

Re: Re: Cookies

From: Jeff B <jeffb1_at_ureach.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2001 15:45:46 -0400

Daniel, thanks for your reply.

Apparently I don't understand the concept of the
CURLOPT_COOKIEFILE. I am trying to post form info while
maintaining a "jSession" with a servers java servlet.

I had thought CURLOPT_COOKIEFILE would save the jsession id and
post it when called later in the cURL session. I'm using cURL
7.6.1 on a Windows NT box.

Get your own "800" number
Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag

---- On Mon, 15 Oct 2001, Daniel Stenberg (daniel_at_haxx.se)
wrote:

> On Fri, 12 Oct 2001, Jeff B wrote:
>
> > Hi.. I'd really appreciate some help with my curl session
trying to
> use
> > CURLOPT_COOKIEFILE. It seems that I cannot get cURL to
write or use a
> > cookie file.
>
> Now, how did you come to that conclusion?
>
> What cookies did you have in your cookie.txt file that were
supposed to
> get
> sent? How did the cookie.txt file looke like? What did the
HTTP request