curl-and-php

Re: SSL errors

From: Justin R. Miller <incanus_at_codesorcery.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 17:33:15 -0500

Thus spake Nathan Anderson (nanderso_at_rackspace.com):

> I think this is an Authorize.Net issue, not a PHP or cURL issue. I
> get this same error about 5-10% of the time connection to
> Authorize.Net as well with PHP and the command line. I just tell my
> scripts to pause for 1 second and try once more. It's kind of a
> kludge I know but it usually works fine that way.

I'm certain it has something to do with Authorize.Net's IIS server.
However, just because I get the SSL error does not mean that the
transaction did not go through. I have found it unpredictable as to
whether the transaction succeeded or failed, so retries have left me
with multiple charges on certain transactions.

--
Justin R. Miller <incanus_at_codesorcery.net>
PGP/GnuPG Key ID 0xC9C40C31 (preferred)