curl-and-php

Re: SSL errors

From: Nathan Anderson <nanderso_at_rackspace.com>
Date: 15 Nov 2001 16:28:41 -0600

On Thu, 2001-11-15 at 16:01, Justin R. Miller wrote:
> Thus spake Daniel Stenberg (daniel_at_haxx.se):
>
> > Numerous people with a configuration similar to this (PHP 4.0.6 at
> > least) seem to have fallen over this, and I believe this is a PHP
> > problem that has since been fixed in their CVS.
>
> I've tried PHP CVS (as of today) and the problem still exists. I've
> also tried using the command-line version of cURL in my code, and I get
> errors with approximately the same frequency.
>
> --
> Justin R. Miller <incanus_at_codesorcery.net>
> PGP/GnuPG Key ID 0xC9C40C31 (preferred)

I think this is an Authorize.Net issue, not a PHP or cURL issue. I get
this same error about 5-10% of the time connection to Authorize.Net as
well with PHP and the command line. I just tell my scripts to pause for
1 second and try once more. It's kind of a kludge I know but it usually
works fine that way.

RH 6.2
cURL 7.9 w/ OpenSSL 0.9.5
PHP 4.0.6