curl-and-php

Re: having trouble using curl with https.

From: Mike Brown <mike_at_hbhosting.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 03:58:36 -0600

I don't know if I posted my solution re: https and curl/php (libcurl).

My fix was to upgrade from PHP 4.0.6 to PHP 4.1 RC3. I had to download the
following:

http://www.php.net/~zeev/php-4.1.0RC3.tar.gz

and NOT the CVS version (it wouldnt compile on FreeBSD 4.3). Installing the
new PHP resolved my issues with getting Curl's HTTPS to work with PHP.

Thanks,

Michael Brown
HBHosting.com
mike_at_hbhosting.com