curl-and-php

Re: integrating CURL in PHP with certificates

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 19:52:26 +0100 (MET)

On Wed, 19 Dec 2001, Wilbert Passon wrote:

(CC'ed back to the curl-and-php list)

> Maybe a stupid question, but where can i found a complete list of all that
> CURLOPT options, which sets the curl options in php and not from a command
> line

It is certainly not a stupid question.

This is the official PHP-curl setopt page:

        http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.curl-setopt.php

It lacks a bunch of options. You can always check out the C API man page for
curl_easy_setopt that is located here:

        http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/curl_easy_setopt.html

Some options are not implemented exactly 1-to-1 in the C API and the PHP API
(and some options might be missing in the PHP API), so to be really sure you
need to check out the ext/curl/curl.c code in the php4 source/CVS archive!

That's the best I can offer.

I welcome *all* contributions that help us document more of the PHP-curl
module.