curl-and-php

Re: AW: CURL in PH 4.1.1 ?!

From: Ingo Fischer <apollon_at_schlund.de>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 16:29:35 +0100

Hello All !

1.) we followed the instructions (hey, we have it working with PHP 4.0.8, but we
DON'T get it working with 4.1.0 or 4.1.1 )!!

2.) our sysadmins has tried all ideas (those posted in PHP-newsgroups too) and
all don't worked).

I'm not a sysadmin and I don't have compiled it but I know that our sysadmins
has tried mostly everything ... so it can't be that easy !!

Ingo F

--
Ingo Fischer
Ingo Fischer