curl-and-php

Curlopt_postfiends and variable problems

From: Dan Brown <dbrown_at_attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 16:59:54 -0800

Hi Everyone!

PLEASE HELP!!

I'm using PHP and CURL on Apache running on Windows 2000. libcurl 7.9 (OpenSSL 0.9.6a) and PHP 4.1.1

I'm attempting to use this optional field to post data. But the variable value is being ignored. Does anyone have any idea how to force it to pass the value?

curl_setopt($ch,CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS,"name1=$var1&name2=$var2");

name1 and name2 is passed, but $var1 and $var2 is not. If I hard code the value, it passes. If it's a variable, it ignores it.

Thanks in advance to anyone who's willing to assist!

Thank you,
Dan Brown