curl-and-php

Re: Curl, PHP, Apache install on Windows ME

From: Nisha G <missnisha00_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 10:49:09 -0700 (PDT)

 Hi,
Right now php_curl.dll is in C:/php4/extensions. Do I need to move this file to another directory -- C:/Windows/System? If not, then which one? Do I need to make changes to the apache .conf file?
Don't I need a PHP curl module? Where can I get one from?
Thanks again,
Nisha
  Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se> wrote: On Mon, 17 Jun 2002, Nisha G wrote:

> curl 7.9.7, Apache 2.0.36, PHP 4.2.1, Windows ME. Apache works fine --
> http://localhost is displayed correctly. I can get "hello world" to
> display in PHP. When I incorporate the following code in my .php file :

You need the dreaded php_curl.dll present in the correct directory.

I don't know which the correct directory is.

I don't know how to get the dll.

I don't know why I answer this! ;-)