curl-and-php

Re: Post to Curl-and-php

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 08:21:48 +0200 (MET DST)

On Mon, 17 Jun 2002, françois marchini wrote:

> I could not concretely document me on the subject, or on CURL, also, I ask
> you the question. I seek has to connect me, by telnet, on a waiter which
> demende a login and password (that I know well on). The second stage is the
> execution of a file @blok_PLSQL on the waiter. Third is deconnexion telnet
> of the waiter. I know that the operation is possible with PHP via Curl, but
> I do not know how. By thanking you by advance for the information which you
> will be able to provide me...

I honestly don't understand what you're asking here, but I belive it has
something to do with automating telnet logins, is that so?

If it is, I really have to repeat myself and say that libcurl is not very
suitable for that kind of operation as the telnet support is written and
works today. The TODO mentions this and I've mentioned it before on curl
mailing lists (including this I believe).

If what you're asking isn't at all this, then please try to rephrase your
question.

                   Bringing you mounds of caffeinated joy