curl-and-php

RE: Problem with cookie handling (CURLOPT_COOKIEJAR)

From: Fluteau Jerome ICM N PG U PLM A 2 <jerome.fluteau_at_siemens.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 09:38:27 +0100

I am working with Apache2, PHP 4.3 and libcurl 7.9.8 (OpenSSL 0.9.6g)
According to my little experience, 'cookie.txt' is created by
CURLOPT_COOKIEJAR in the Apache2 folder
(and not in the htdocs folder), I didn't need to create it previously.
As Steve said, you can give a complete path to CURLOPT_COOKIEJAR, it will
create the cookie where you want.
If you want to use this cookie in another php file or function, just use
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_COOKIEFILE, "cookie.txt");

Hope this helps.